mardi 8 février 2011

Très bientôt... / Soon and very soon!

Bonsoir! Préparez-vous à un peu du "fun"! Et surtout n'oubliez pas votre ticket pour monter à bord du...

Hello! Brace yourselves and get ready for some fun! And most of all don't forget to get a ticket for the...


Photobucket


A bientôt! / See you soon!

4 commentaires:

Isha Gupta a dit…

Great to see your post Agata. Missed you. Cant wait for the ride.

Virginia L. a dit…

Hope you are well and I can't wait to see what you have been up to ;) Miss seeing your fab work!

Geri a dit…

Agata...I got my distress inks out yesterday and thought of you. Wanted to thank you for turning me on to those. it just so happened that I found you shortly after learning a little more about them at CHA. So you (and Jennifer McGuire) Really got me appreciating and enjoying them. haven't caught up on everything I've missed, but I hep things are smoothing out with you family's transition and that your mother is doing well. And a HUGE congrats on your publication!!! Looks like you've used some special inking techniques that you are so good with. So glad you were recognized for it!! proud and very excited for you!!!! Take care!!

Geri a dit…

Oh, man...I almost always preview my comments before pressing "publish"...especially now that I am using this tiny iPad keyboard most of the time. I really DO know how to spell, and that sentences should begin with capital letters!!