jeudi 31 mars 2011

Summer envy

Hello again! I'm back with a layout full of stamps and cut pictures! :) Yeah, I know, I'm not objective. But what would you say seeing those two on a hot Summer afternoon with their ice sticks and dressed in nothing but their pampers/undies? And it became a habit... The title says "A small naked" in Polish, a word easily used for small kids.


I stamped and cut out all the clouds from "Wishing you Sunshine" set by myStamp Box. The sun was made on watercolor paper, white embossed, inked with dye inks and sprayed with pearlized water. Love the shimmer!

Supplies: cardstock Bazzil; watercolor paper Canson; stickers AC; stamps myStamp Box; inks Ranger and Tsukineko; embossing powder Artoz; Perfect Pearls powder Ranger; button HA; twine


Now, I had a sketch for that layout made shortly after the pics were taken and it was in my sketch book ever since. But one day I had a totally different idea and here we are! Maybe it was an effect of a very warm month of March? Now I have Summer envies!!! See you tomorrow for the blog hop!

3 commentaires:

Barb a dit…

Fabulous clouds and sun, Agata! What a charming layout! The pictures are adorable too! I'll be back tomorrow! :)

Lin a dit…

I adore this, Agata! I LOVE those clouds, and the pictures are priceless - enjoy, they grow up so fast!!

Allison Cope a dit…

OMG Agata! Adorable! Super cute page!