jeudi 2 juin 2011

A challenge on time

Hello! If you're visiting my blog regularly, you know that since last January (because of our *new* family situation) I'm playing less in challenges of all kinds. In fact, I'm having an ongoing challenge at home: how to find time for my favorite hobby! :) And the second one right after it is the blogging. BUT! Once in a while I get to play along something nice. Like this current Embellish Magazine's challenge. Check it out:


Soon after I saw the challenge, this layout's idea was born in my head. Then it had to wait a bit till I had the said time to make it. And finally, here it is.

I've chosen this cardstock's color after seeing DT's interpretations of the challenge and reading Cristina's description as "ocean tides". It was the closest I had in my stash...
The journaling says: "It is Jonatan's expression repeated by Kesja. To name the one that is unique in the whole world. *My dearest Daddy*." AOC* stands for Apellation d'Origine Controlée in French and means something like Name of Controlled Origine and usually is used for names of wines or cheese coming from particular regions.
As the challenge was to use text on the creation, apart from the journaling and title, I stamped a border with a HA Friendship Definition stamp and embossed it in clear.


It was a challenge that came around in a good moment to document this little thing from our life right now. As I always say, an accomplished layout is one more in my scrapbook. So it's always good to take! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

11 commentaires:

Tenia Nelson a dit…

Awesome page!!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) a dit…

What a fabulous take on the challenge....

Anita Rex a dit…

Hi! You sound like me. I get an idea and than I have to wait until I have a chance to make it! :> Love this layout, such a great take on the colors and I love those pictures!

Tiffany Ervin a dit…

Wow, Agata! This is very pretty!! Love the raised up, shiny text on the left side and the added doily and the deckled edge is such a nice touch!

Virginia L. a dit…

So gald that you get to play! Love the gorgeous layout and colors! I find it hard to match the exact colors...you did a great job here!

Anne Gaal a dit…

Hi, Agata! What a terrific layout! I love the teal, black and white color combo. And I like the way you've made one of the photos from the strip stand out - a little larger, with the doily shape behind, and a brad. Perfect finishing touches! :-)

Genmanou a dit…

Superbe cette AOC !....ainsi que ton interprétation de ce challenge ...

Sarah Martina a dit…

Agata, your page just melts me... love the daddy/daughter pictures. :) And your layout is just fabulous! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge!

Cristina a dit…

Yay! So glad you found time to play with us! This page is stunning. That text down the side is killing me (in a good way), :)

Nat a dit…

Je l'avais vue sur Scrapdéco et je la trouvais géniale !

Diane a dit…

sooo much to love about this layout :)