dimanche 26 juin 2011

Lifting Maile

Hello there! Have you enjoyed our Mystery Box blog hop? You can still join in the fun!

Today I want to show you a project that is a lift. I believe it happens to you to be so much inspired by something you see that you haft to use that inspiration right away. That's what happened to me when I saw a card by Maile Belles in THIS post. Here's my version:

Supplies: cardstock white, kraft, pink; clear stamp myStamp Box; white doily; butterfly punch Martha Stewart; white pearl Hero Arts; dotted ribbon; white ink Clear Snap; pink button; natural twine; black marker


I didn't have the same supplies but used a stamp from THIS set by myStamp Box to create the flowery border. I also decided not to put any sentiment on it, didn't feel right on this card.

Hope your Sunday is great! See you soon!

2 commentaires:

Isha Gupta a dit…

Lovely inspired by card Agata. Will be sending you a mail soon.

jaine drake a dit…

So chic Agata.