jeudi 21 juillet 2011

And here comes another one!

Hi sweet people! So here's another sketch. This one is by myStamp Box DT coordinator, Allison Cope. It was a card sketch challenge for me:


Here's my card. I used Repeat after Me set which contains that cool zig-zag stitch stamp. The sentiment comes from Small Greetings set - I love that simple font! For the background I used a piece of Core'dinations cardstock. And here's a big shout-out to my friend Isha who embossed all those cardstock pieces for me! Thanks!

Supplies: cardstock Core'dinations; stamps myStamp Box; inks Ranger and Tsukineko; embossing powder Artemio; eyelets Doddlebug; vintage paper

Did you notice those vintage sewing paper rosettes? Well, that paper comes from my Mom's closet. She kept all those old magazines and now it makes my scrapbooking happiness. More of those coming soon... For more interpretations of that sketch, please visit myStamp Box blog.

And speaking of Isha, we could finally meet last Saturday, after a year of "seeing" each other on the net, talking on the phone... We both live in Switzerland but 2 1/2 hrs drive away. Not very practical for an stamping afternoon... But this will come hopefully one day! For now, both our families met and chatted and had fun for and hour or so... Here's a pic of two of us, happy together on our couch! :)


To many happy meetings!

3 commentaires:

Isha Gupta a dit…

Gorgeous card and those flowers are amazing. Thanks for the pic. actually it looks like we are color coordinated too. I noticed it today...lol.

Libby Hickson a dit…

Love the card, and also seeing you and Isha together!! What fun!!

Sue Sykes a dit…

beautiful card! Love the patterned paper flowers - I have all of my mom's old patterns, too! Fantastic for scrapbooking!