dimanche 24 juillet 2011

Project 12 - June

Hello there! Is anyone there? :) I'm still here waiting for our vacation to start and trying to occupy kids as well as I can. And I scrap from time to time. As you know (since I've mentioned it a couple of times already) I'm behind with my layouts. Project 12 is no exception. Month of May is not done and here's July almost over! But please welcome my version of June according to Becky's sketch:



So, what did we do in June? We started the month with two pic-nics in one day: at noon with our family in a forest, in the evening with our neighbours in the garden. Then, the huge event of the month - we went with my husband to Poland to liquidate ma Mom's apartment which at the same time is (was?) my home. Not easy to leave kids with my in-laws and do such a thing... A layout about it is yet to come :) Then, my son had two events that marked the end of the school year before the first serious one - he starts school in the end of August!


Page one - as you can see those two pictures here are in fact one picture split in two.


Page two - I did a faux stitching all around the layout using myStamp Box stamp set Repeat after me. Just love how it works! But I've also included some real stitching on the patterned paper, leaves and frame.


As I was missing space for one pic, I hid it under the top one making a hinge with a brad.


As I've mentioned in the previous post, I brought from my Mom's house some old sewing patterns. And I keep on having fun with them! I thought it was only logical to include some of them on the layout since I'm talking about our trip to Poland.


Here's another detail showing the frame I made from cardstock. Such a fun way to add some more dimension!


Hope you're not too bored with so many pictures! I'm for sure glad this layout exists! On to the next one! :)

4 commentaires:

alexandra s.m. a dit…

Superbe double page Agata avec comme d'habitude des façons super intéressantes d'utiliser les tampons!

bises

Unknown a dit…

A lovely project 12 page! Try not to stress about 'being behind' - it's supposed to be fun! Hope your vacation is fab!

mustangkayla a dit…

Wow...what a FANTASTIC layout! LOVE the stitching, the pleated paper at the bottom, that beautiful flower, the color combo...beautiful work!

Sue Sykes a dit…

Love everything about this one, Agata! Love that stamp set, too!