lundi 15 août 2011

2 in 1

Hi there! After a week of vacation I'm back with a quick project I made on the night just before we left. It's a 2 in 1 project, namely a card and a mini album. I made it for my brother-in-law whose birthday we celebrated lately. Here's the front. I was inspired by this card by Cristina Kowalczyk. I used the thinest stamp from Repeat After Me set by myStamp Box. Then I pop-dotted the panel and put a string underneath that serves to hold the whole thing together.


Now, what's inside? Well, my BIL wanted his nephews and nieces as his b-day present but this is hard to offer in real! :) So, I went for the next best thing: pictures! Printed the best shots I have of them and sticked them to some stamped pages. That's how it looks open.


As I mentioned, I had VERY little time to make the album so I had to be creative with materials. I've chosen pre-made notecards, stamped them and simply stitched them together.
Here's a close up...


It seems that he liked it and I even have a request from my other BIL for something similar! I do have a really cool family-in-law! :)

Bye for today, I'll be back soon!

5 commentaires:

Barb a dit…

Agata, this is so cool! What a special gift for your brother-in-law! Hope you had a lovely vacation. . .glad you're back!

Isha Gupta a dit…

Love your take on the inspired by card Agata. What a cool gift. Cute pics too:)) Talk to you soon.

marsha. a dit…

Wow! This is really awesome!!! What a wonderful gift! (Love the inspirations piece too :-)) Don't be surprised if I steal borrow this idea from you someday!

Diane a dit…

Oh...what a super cool idea :)

Tiffany Ervin a dit…

Oh now!! Really love this photo album, it's so fun and interactive, did you stitch on each page? WOW~