samedi 8 octobre 2011

Seeing stars

Hello! Yes, I'm seeing stars. But that's how it is when you feel as if in heaven! If you remember this message, you know that I was distressed over having to change my camera now. But there was no use in repairing it, especially as it was almost 4 years old. And there was also a problem with the 18-55 lens. After lots of thinking and hesitating, today a miracle happened. We went to a nice little store empty handed and went out of there with a little baby in our hands. A little brother of my old Nikon D40x, another Nikon but a D5100 arrived at home! That's why I'm seeing stars. The best part? Its lens, 18-100, with a nice, crisp sound of well working shutter. Mmmmmmmm, that's heaven!

I also see trees, Christmas trees that is in different stamps now (that's all because of the monthly contest over at Hero Arts). Well, the following card is made with an idea I had last year and made THIS card with. So, I'm sort of into recycling again! :) Anyway, here's another Christmas tree card, brad-like this time.

I stamped the kraft panel with partially inked HA Dots Cling stamp, then added green and white brads. Since they lacked some shine, I've added some Stickles, green or white accordingly. Added sentiment (from my Stamp Box) and ribbon and adhered the panel to a green inked and stamped card base.

What a treat it is to be able to take straight pictures! I'm really happy tonight and am looking forward to playing more with my new baby! See you!

7 commentaires:

Sue McRae a dit…

Love this simple and creative design!

Barb a dit…

I'm so glad you're having fun with your new toy, Agata! The photos are beautiful just like your card! :)

Lin a dit…

Love the tree and last year's heart! Wonderful idea, Agata!

Diana a dit…

Just beautiful. Love coming over to visit!

Tiffany Ervin a dit…

Oh, I just love all the green on this, Agata! Beautiful use of the shimmery brads!

Deirdre a dit…

Beautiful card, congrats on the new baby. Enjoy.... I got a new one too - yipee!. So lovely to play with after the last one drove me mad with no cleaning facility/dust spots on all the photos. Huge congrats.

alexandra s.m. a dit…

Rholala...mais j'ai loupé plein de posts moi dis donc!!

J'ai bien tout regardé et bien je vais te dire une chose qui me vient du coeur: tu sais qu'un de mes plaisir de Noel c'est de me dire que l'amie Agata va encore nous régaler pendant des semaines et des semaines......

quand tu commences, on ne t'arrete plus alors CONTINUE!!!!!!! moi je me régale à chaque fois!

Et puis je suis drolement contente que tu aies ce nouvel appareil, tu le mérites bien!

Plein de Bises