jeudi 27 octobre 2011

Project 12 - September

Bonjour! Je suis entre le repassage et la préparation du déjeuner, puis ensuite on part, alors je poste en vitesse! Voici le sketch de Becky Fleck pour le mois de Septembre:

Hello! I'm in between ironing and dinner making, and then we're leaving so I'm posting in a hurry! Here's Becky Fleck's sketch for September:


Et voici ma version: / And here's my take on it:

La première page avec des photos d'objets: nouvelle voiture, un bonhomme Duplo et mon appareil photo mort... Je ne suis plus très fière pour parler de notre voiture vu que j'ai déjà réussi à faire un petit dégât dessus. Comme mon mari aime bien dire: Femme au voéant, danger constant! Mais pourquoi ce bonhomme? Et bien, mes enfants lui ont donné le nom de leur arrière-grand-maman qui s'est éteinte au début du mois. Une façon douce de parler de son départ...

First page with pictures of objects only: our new car, a Duplo man and my dead camera. I'm not so proud speaking of the car anymore, I did some small damage on it. As my husband likes to say: A woman behind the wheel, Beware! Danger is near! But why would I put here this Duplo people? Well, my kids gave him the name of their great-grand-mother who died at the beginning of the month. For me it was a smooth way of speaking about her departure...

La page n°2 avec que les enfants, y compris notre nouveau neveu!

Page n°2 with kids pics only, also the one of our brand new nephew!
Zoom sur un des clusters... / Close up of one of the clustering...

Et l'autre, avec un yo-yo en tissu. Je m'éclate à les faire dernièrement. Mais je vous dévoilerai les détails une autre fois, ok?

And the other one, with a fabric yo-yo embellishment. But I'll tell you more about it another time, OK?

Merci de votre visite et à bientôt! / Thanks for visiting and see you soon!

2 commentaires:

Tiffany Ervin a dit…

Such a precious layout, Agata! I clicked on the photo for a bigger picture to see all the fabulous details! Love the two doilies and the flower!

Davinie Fiero a dit…

I adore the use of doilies here, especially with a newborn baby photo. Beautiful.