mercredi 21 mars 2012

Practical Solutions...

Bonsoir! Un nouveau magazine à vu le jour: Practical Solutions for Paper Crafters. J'ai la chance d'avoir trois projets dedans! Voici ma carte préférée qui a paru dans le chapitre sur les embellissements faits maison...

Good evening! A new magazine hit the stands: Practical Solutions for Paper Crafters. I'm lucky to have three projects inside! Here's my favorite that appears in the chapter about home made embellishments...



Dormez bien et n'oubliez pas le blog hop de demain!!!

Have a good night and don't forget tomorrow's blog hop!!!

6 commentaires:

Barb a dit…

Congratulations on the publications, Agata! Love your beautiful card! The gray, pink and white is such a pretty combination and I love your gorgeous, handmade embellie! Hope you're doing well! Hugs! :)

Tiffany Ervin a dit…

This is absolutely gorgeous, oh wow! I am in love with these gentle colors!! And anything with a doily makes my heart melt!

patscrap a dit…

Félicitations ! ta carte est très jolie !

Isha Gupta a dit…

This is a true beauty Agata. You know I love these colors:)

Michelle a dit…

Congratulations on having three projects chosen for publication in this magazine! Wow! :-)

Your card here is beautiful. I love the soft pink and grey, the music, the stitching. I love it all!

Anonyme a dit…

Ce mélange fleur en tissu et dentelle en mesure est une réussite.
Bravo
Françoise