mercredi 1 septembre 2010

De fil en aiguille / From this to that

Bonjour! Un des bons côtés des défis sur le net est qu'on découvre des nouveaux sites. Grâce au défi précédent sur EBTKS, j'ai découvert le site de Love My Tapes. Ils font parmi d'autres des bandes et feuilles tissu autocollantes. Chaque semaine, ils proposent aussi un défi inspiration à partir d'une photo. Voici celle de cette semaine.

Hello! A good thing about online challenges is that it makes one discover new sites. Thanks to EBTKS previous challenge, I've discovered Love My Tapes. They make some cool fabric tapes and sheets. Every week they also propose an inspiration photo challenge. Here's the one from the current week.



Je n'ai pas de leur produits pour l'instant mais j'ai quand même fais une carte. Voici ce que j'ai vu sur cette belle photo: beaucoup de bleu clair et du rose, quelques lignes graphiques et des fleurs, un tout petit peu de vert et une mini touche de jaune. Et voici ce que ça donne sur ma carte:

I don't have their products (yet!) but I made a card. Here's what I saw on this picture: plenty of light blue and rose, some graphic lines and delicate flowers, a little bit of green and a tiny touch of yellow. And here's my translation into a card:

Matériel: cdc Migros; tampons HA; encres Ranger et Tsukienko; poudre à embosser Artemio; Stickles Ranger; brad MM


J'ai recommandé ce défi à mon amie Isha qui vient de m'envoyer cette surprise - une belle carte avec un des tampons qui était sur ma "wish-list"! Merci!!!

I recommended this challenge to my friend Isha who just sent me this surprise - a beautiful card and one of the stamps that was on my wish list! Thank you!!!


Cela me fait penser que je viens de proposer aux amies du groupe flickr de Hero Arts de faire un échange de dentelles en papier. Quelques unes ont voulu jouer avec moi et voici ce que j'ai reçu de Vanessa. Pas seulement des dentelles mais aussi quelques fleurs et du papier Cosmo Cricket! En plus parmi ces papiers j'ai trouvé un qui ira sur ma prochaine page (parce que même si ce ne voit pas, je travaille pas sur une mais plusieurs pages, si si!!!) Merci Vanessa!

This makes me think about the doilies swap that I proposed to the flickr Hero Arts friends. Some wanted to play along and here's what I received from Vanessa. Not only some doilies but also some Cosmo Cricket papers! And among those papers I found the one that will go on a layout I'm working on (because even if that cannot be seen, I'm working not only on one but several layouts, yes, yes!!!) Thanks Vanessa!

Et voici ce que Lin m'a envoyé - des dentelles de trois sortes différentes! C'est super! Merci Lin!

And here's what Lin sent me - doilies of three different sorts! That's so great! Thanks Lin!

Et voilà tout pour aujourd'hui! Merci de vous avoir arrêté ici!

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

19 commentaires:

Kathy Martin a dit…

Wow! Your card is so beautiful Agata! :)

Clare a dit…

Amazing, beautiful card, Agata! I love how you drew inspiration!
Those doily packs look like fun! Can't wait to see what you make with them!

Vanessa a dit…

Oh, your card is beautiful!! And you are so sweet posting about this! Can't wait to see your layout!

Valérie a dit…

Génial ces échange de dentelles!!!
Comme quoi il en existe de toutes sortes!!!
Ta carte bleu clair...est toute douce et les fleurs sont à croquer!!!
Bises,

Isha a dit…

Beautiful card Agata. Thanks for posting my card too and am happy you like the gift.

Tiffany Ervin a dit…

Mmm....very, very pretty, really love how you derived the bits of each color from the inspiration....I've heard so many wonderful things about Love My Tapes, I need to get their tape roller! Thus far, I do not like any type of adhesive except for maybe one, isn't that terrible, and I've tried so many too! LMT may be my solution!

Barb a dit…

Love this beautiful card, Agata! And what pretty things you received in the swap!! So fun!

alexandra s.m. a dit…

Très jolies toutes ces cartes Agata!
Bises

Love My Tapes a dit…

Agata your card is tres jolie! Thanks for creating with us!

Sarah J Moerman a dit…

Gorgeous card! LOVE the background and colors! Perfect!

Ayana Posadas a dit…

Gorgeous work!
I love your card!

donna mikasa a dit…

Such a pretty card! So much inspiration from that photo! Love all the yummy details...

V_i_74 a dit…

C'est vraiment très joli!!!

lulutim
www.scrap-france.ch

Alice a dit…

wow! your card is gorgeous, Agata! beautiful design as always!! drooling over your swap goodies!! YUM!! =) congrats on your Hero win, too! you ROCK, girl!!

Donelda a dit…

your card based on the inspriation photo is awesome!!! We both saw the same pink flowers :-) And your doilies are wonderful!! You must be such a great friend to have such great friends!! Can't wait to see what you create with your goodies!!

Kathy a dit…

Love your card and all of your friends cards too. So happy for you and what fun. Hugs,Kathy

Virginie a dit…

Wahou!! Toutes tes cartes sont magnifiques!! Bravo!!
Bisous

Priscille a dit…

J'aime beuacoup beaucoup cette carte! Magnifique!!!

Virginia L. a dit…

Thanks for sharing this site and all the awesome gifts/cards from friends! Love your gorgeous cards!!