lundi 22 novembre 2010

Tags!

Bonsoir! J'ai enfin fait quelques tags pour mes cadeaux de Noël! Défi Hero Arts oblige... Le premier utilise la technique du Glossy resist, comme sur cette carte. J'ai changé les couleurs et le tampon de fond.

Hello! I' have finally started making gift tags! Nothing like the Hero Arts contest... For the first one I used the Glossy resist technique, just as on this card. I just changed colors and the background stamp.


Matériel: carton Bazzil Basics; tag Kramer & Krieg; tampons HA; encres Ranger et Tsukineko; Glossy Accents Ranger; poudre à embosser Artemio; crayon de couleur Caran d'Ache; grosse ficelle Migros; ficelle

Les deux suivants sont en papier aquarelle (merci Alexandra!) et je les ai faits d'après la vidéo de Jennifer MacGuire sur Two Peas. J'ai un peu altéré la technique de base puisque j'ai ajouté un tampon de fond embossé pour plus de texture. Ensuite, j'ai couvert le tag avec l'encre Distress (Pumice Stone) et j'ai ajouté la poudre Perfect Pearls. Puis j'ai sprayé avec plein d'eau et séché avec le heat gun. Le résultat est vraiment sympa, on dirait du papier argenté!

Two following tags are made from watercolor paper (thanks Alexandra!) and I made them according to Jennifer MacGuire's video on Two Peas. I changed slightly the technique since I've added an embossed background stamp for more texture. Then I covered the piece with a Distress ink (Pumice Stone) and added lots of Perfect Pearls powder. Next, I sprayed it with lots of water and zapped with the heat gun. The result is really nice, looks like a silver paper!

Matériel: papier aquarelle Canson et cdc Migros; tampons HA; encres Ranger et Tsukineko; poudres à embosser Artemio; Perfect Pearls Ranger; perles Amuse; élan Coop; ruban


Sur le dernier j'ai changé la couleur de la poudre à embosser pour un effet ton sur ton. Et l'ornement à été tamponné avec une encre à pigments puis embossé avec une poudre scintillante. J'avoue que le brillant me plaît énormément!

On the last one I changed the embossing powder for the tone on tone effect. And the ornament was stamped with a pigment ink and embossed with the holographic powder. I must say that the shine pleases me very much!

Matériel: papier aquarelle Canson et cdc Migros; tampons HA; encres Ranger, Clearsnap et Tsukienko; poudres à embosser Artemio et Stampendous; Perfect Pearls Ranger; ficelle, ruban


Voilà pour ce soir, je vous souhaite une bonne semaine! Et merci pour vos visites et gentils commentaires! Cela compte beaucoup pour moi! :)

That's it for tonight, I wish you a nice week! And thank you for your visits and nice comments! They mean tons to me! :)

P.S. Aujourd'hui j'ai un tutoriel sur le blog de Scrap Rendez-Vous. Vous pouvez y jeter un coup d'oeil si vous avez un moment (il y a aussi une carte)!

P.S. Today I have a tutorial on Scrap Rendez-Vous blog. You can have a look if you have a moment (there's also a card)!

12 commentaires:

Isha Gupta a dit…

Gorgeous Tags Agata. Love them all ;)

alexandra s.m. a dit…

hihihi...fantastiques tes étiquettes, j'imagine qu'en recevant une telle beauté on est content de l'utiliser toute l'année comme marque-pages ;-)

bisous

donna mikasa a dit…

Gorgeous, gorgeous tags, Agata! I love the silver moose!

Kathy Martin a dit…

Awesome! My fave is that first one...it's just gorgeous! :)

Nancy a dit…

So gorgeous...I love the green one, it's so amazing! You totally sold me on that holly stamp!

judkajudi a dit…

Your tags are magnificent!! They look metallic; oh, so gorgeous! I love that silver moose, too!

Deirdre a dit…

Popped over from 2peas... these are just sensational. More winners in my book!

Crafty Girl Studio a dit…

Oh my...I am blown away. Especially by the grey and purple tag. WOW!!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 a dit…

What an amazing set of tags - you have put lots of thought, creativity and techniques into each one. Beautiful!

Marja Sch a dit…

These tags are gorgeous. Hugs Marja

Alice a dit…

wow! these are absolutely gorgeous! LOVE them! winners in my book for sure!

patscrap a dit…

Ces tags sont superbes. Mon préféré est le premier. Et tes dernières sont très belles cartes également.