samedi 25 février 2012

Et le prix revient à... / And the award goes to...

Hello! Quelle gentille surprise m'attendait aujourd'hui! Janet vient de m'accorder le "prix" Liebster Blog! Cela me touche beaucoup!

Hello! What a nice surprise today to find out that Janet nominated me for this award! I't truly touched!


Voici marche à suivre:
° mentionner la personne qui vous a donné le prix en ajoutant le lien vers son blog. Pensez à remercier aussi!
° poster le prix sur votre blog
° passer le prix à 5 autres blogs qui vous inspirent (et qui ont moins de 200 membres)
° laissez un p'tit mot sur ces blogs.

Here's how it works:
° link back to the person who gave you the award and thank them
° post the award on your blog
° pass the award to 5 bloggers that inspire you
° leave a comment on their blog to let them know.

Alors voilà ma selection:

1) Isha, ma chère amie qui un talent magnifique, un grand soin du détail et tout simplement un grand amour des belles choses! Elle mérite de vous inspirer!
2) Els, une autre membre de l'équipe créative de myStamp Box qui a un style épuré que j'aime beaucoup mais en même temps une approche très fraîche qui m'inspire à chaque visite!
3) Brenda, une personne très gentille qui fait des cartes magnifique qui transpirent la douceur de leur créatrice! Dernièrement, elle m'a inspiré à plus d'une reprise!
4) Aga, une polonaise comme moi, exilée comme moi :) mais une créatrice hors pair!!! (Ici, j'enfrein les règles un peu parce qu'elle a déjà dépassé les 200 membres mais pas tant que ça. Et franchement, elle mérite bien plus!)
5) Revlie, une toute recente découverte pour moi. Mais tout de suite j'ai été séduite par son style coloré et libre. Elle est aussi d'une générosité incroyable! Faites un tour et laissez vous séduire!

Here's my selection:

1) Isha, my dear friend who's got an enormous talent, has a great care of detail and simply loves all what's beautiful! She will inspire you for sure!
2) Els, a co-member of myStamp Box DT who has a clean style that I love so much but at the same time a fresh approach that inspires me at every visit!
3) Brenda, a very sweet person who makes wonderful cards. Each of them shows the sweetness that inhabits their creator!
4) Aga, a Polish girl like me, an exile like me :), but this girl is bursting with talent!!! (I know I bend the rules a bit because she has more than 200 followers but not that much more. And frankly, she deserves much much more!
5) Revlie, a recent discovery for me. But I was enchanted from the first visit by her colorful and playful style. She's also very generous! Visit her and get enchanted, too!

Alors un tout grand merci à Janet pour ce prix qui semble venir du coeur et qui parle découverte et inspiration. Je vous en souhaite tout plein sur votre chemin!

So once again, a huge thanks to Janet for this award which seems to be all about heart and discovery and inspiration. I wish you a lot of those along your path!

6 commentaires:

Revlie a dit…

thanks so much sweetheart!

Olga a dit…

Hi Agata,
Sorry for writing you in comments, but I could not find a way to contact you. I also live in Switzerland and do some scrapbooking. I would love to know someone from here. I live in Geneva. I would be glad if you can write me on og.geneva@gmail.com. Just to know someone who has similar interest and maybe lives close. Hope to hear from you.
All best, Olga

Isha Gupta a dit…

Thanks a ton sweet friend. I am so honored. Not feeling quite well yet but sure will show off my award soon:)

Els a dit…

Thank you very much, Agata!! I was so honored by this! my post went up on my blog yesterday. I had such a hard time picking just five people -pfff.

Brenda a dit…

Thank you so very much Agata! That was extremely kind and nice of you to pass on this award! I'll be showing it off soon on my blog and will give some thought as to who I should pass it on to! Hope you are doing well! Hugs, Brenda

Clare a dit…

Hi Agata, you won that issue of Paper Crafts Magazine on my blog, send me an e-mail with your postal address and I'll send it to you.