samedi 9 avril 2011

Hot weekend

Hello! The new Paper Crafts magazine hits the stands and it arrived in my mail box yesterday. I have to say, it's full of amazing projects! It's a HOT issue! As hot as the weekend we're having...



I do not have anything printed in there but I can share one of my rejects with you. A card for Mother's day (I believe in some countries it's already THE day).

Supplies: cardstock: Bazzil Basics and Swiss Dots; stickers AC; pearls HA and amuse; brad Artoz; border punch Fiskars; tissue paper, sewing machine


I know, I know, it's not perfect, far from! But, what I loved most about this card was that home made tissue paper flower - so fun to make (and to offer)! Maybe I'll have a better luck next time?...

Anyway, speaking of hot, the weather continues to be incredible here in Switzerland, it feels like Summer and I'm not kidding! So, we're trying to get advantage of this and today we did something special together. But, I won't reveal everything just yet as I'd love to scrapbook that day. For now I'll just send you a "postcard" from Switzerland so you might feel as you were there, too! Have a nice one!


5 commentaires:

Barb a dit…

You have the cutest kids, Agata! What an amazing photo! And your card looks pretty perfect to me! Love the red and white and that gorgeous tissue paper flower!

Lin a dit…

Agata, I love your pretty flower "o" on your card! And your postcard from Switzerland is adorable! I love your country and I DO wish I was there!

Tiffany Ervin a dit…

The flower is absolutely beautiful and look how it radiates against all the bold red, I love this!

Isha Gupta a dit…

Gorgeous flower Agata...cute pic. Oh!!! yesterday we too had beautiful weather and while driving back home from shopping, we were admiring the Snow Mountain....This week is quite pleasant...and kids have Spring holidays...2 weeks.

Valérie a dit…

Quelle jolie carte...rouge et blanc: merveilleux duo!!!