dimanche 3 avril 2011

Unbelievable!

Hi there! This weekend was sort of unbelievable. First, the weather. Gorgeous! Warm (over 20°C)!!! We went to a park with kids and their uncle & aunt, it was fun! Then, we enjoyed some calm in the garden and today we could still go out lightly dressed with our guests...

Second, my layout for the Project 12 - February was featured on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog! Wow!!!

Third, with all we did, I've managed to make a card for Paper Crafts Color Inspiration Challenge. Here it is:

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzil Basics; Stamps: myStamp Box; Inks and Glossy Accents: Ranger Industries; Accents: Hero Arts; Gelly Roll Pen: Sakura


The pennant was stamped with dye ink, then I colored in the dots with Stardust gel pen and covered everything with Glossy Accents.

But I have to admit, after all this I'm unbelievably tired... So, off I go, to bed! See ya!

4 commentaires:

alexandra s.m. a dit…

Bravo Agata!
Et ta carte est simplement délicieuse!!
J'aime bcp cette effet rendu <3

Tenia Nelson a dit…

What a super cool card!! tfs!!

Allison Cope a dit…

Simple and SO cute!

Sue Sykes a dit…

Looks fantastic, Agata!