mardi 19 avril 2011

All together

Hello world! Today, I'm in need of rest even more than the other days (my dear kiddos...) so this will again be English-only post. Désolé mes chères amies francophones!!! Je vous aime toujours! :)

The absolutely-amazing-and-incredible beautiful weather continues, don't want to disgust you or anything. Just have a look at those lilacs that are in bloom in our garden! And it's official, chestnuts ARE blooming right now in my corner of the world...


Anyway, I have some cards to show you. Lately, we had a Pattern Showcase on myStamp Box blog. It was all about creating a background with stamps. I made a card using Itty Bittys stamps set, you can see it HERE. But ever since, this stamp set was stuck with me. I didn't really take time to play with it before but had some ideas that I could finally bring them to life. And since there are some fun little stamps in that set, I made a set of cards. That's very convenient for the Moxie Fab World's challenge! :)



Sentiments on all cards are from another cool set, Mention it!


Here are the three cards, all together...


Wishing you a nice, sunny day wherever you are! Cheers!

6 commentaires:

Lin a dit…

Sweet cards using the itty-bitties! LOVE those lilacs, too - you are SOOOO far ahead of us here in Ohio!!

Tiffany Ervin a dit…

LOVE the fun and intricate patterns on these designs, very cute set of cards!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor a dit…

Bonjour Agata! Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

Allison Cope a dit…

These 3 cards are awesome Agata! I love the colors you used! Great use of the Itty Bittys stamp set!!!

Sue Sykes a dit…

Fabulous use of the stamps! I may have to lift this idea!

Isha Gupta a dit…

Lovely cards Agata. You have used these stamps beautifully. Pls. visit:
http://hobbyandideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/first-blog-award.html