vendredi 29 avril 2011

Another sketch

Hi there again! There's one thing I know and I'm sure you know that, too: I can't resist a good sketch! And I came over another one on Ella's blog, a sketch by Donna Jannuzzi. In fact, they're having another "Stretch Your Sketches" series and I'm on!!! Here's a third version of Donna's sketch as she proposed it:


I find it so versatile (and two other versions, too)! And it definitely triggered something in my head. Maybe because I've done something similar in the past?... Anyway, I had those three pictures of my daughter, taken in December and really, for the love of me, couldn't decide which of them was cuter! But why chose if you can have it all?...

Supplies: cardstock Bazzil; patterned paper MME; letter stickers Toga, AC; Clear stamps myStamp Box; Versamark Tsukineko; embossing powder Stampendous; brads We R Memory Keepers; felt snowflakes HA

The story is about the pink sled that's in our family's winter house's attic. My daughter was absolutely fond of it! And the color was perfect for her wintery outfit! I used again of of those marvelous My Mind's Eye papers and my new myStamp Box snowflake stamps.


Be assured, winter hasn't come back yet. We're still wearing T's, tongs and sun screen (almost everyday). But it's so good to look at this sweet face and remember good time! Have a good one!

6 commentaires:

Diane a dit…

Hi Agata...cant believe how long it is since I stopped by. I am trying to get back into my blogging/scrapping/visiting blog mojo. I wont stay away so long again. Hope you are well!

And love the sketch and the reminder to pop over to Ella :)
xxx

Barb a dit…

This is such a sweet layout, Agata! That sled looks like so much fun!

Isha Gupta a dit…

Gorgeous page Agata...love those holographic snowflakes. Lovely photos too. I need to learn my first page from you...lol

Donna Jannuzzi a dit…

It's a lovely page! I'm like you, I can never choose which photo is my favorite. And I wanted to say that because of Spring Training the challenges in May will be on the 2nd and 4th Mondays instead.

Tiffany Ervin a dit…

Very sweet colors on this layout and I really LOVE the font on those shaped letter stickers! I always have a hard time finding alpha letters that I like, they're either too thin or too bulky sometimes.

alexandra s.m. a dit…

Coucou ma Chère!

Superbe page, j'aime beaucoup ton interprétation et le fait que tu aies su y glisser un tampon!
Bravo!!

Bisous