mardi 4 mai 2010

Card Patterns sketch #62

Hello! Aujourd'hui j'ai essayé descendre sur terre et j'ai fais la carte suivante pour le nouveau sketch sur Card Patterns. Il faut dire que c'est Hero Arts qui est sponsor cette semaine alors je veux bien tenter le coup, moi!

Hello! Today I have tried to get down on Earth from cloud nine and I made this card for the new sketch over at Card Patterns. Hero Arts are sponsoring the challenge so I thought I might give it a try! :)



Matériel: cdc Migros; tampons HA, Amuse et Prima; encres Ranger et Tsukineko; poudre à embosser Artoz; perles HA; Perfect Pearls Ranger; border punch Fiskars; machine à coudre

Pour le panneau en jaune et bleu j'ai utilisé du papier aquarelle que j'ai d'abord embossé puis ensuite j'ai couvert de deux encres Distress. Puis, je l'ai sprayé avec de l'eau additionnée de la poudre Perfect Pearls pour un "zoli" brillant. Et grace à ce détail (qui ne ce voit pat trop malheureusement...), je peux soumettre ma carte au défi d'Anne.
Pour faire le milieu de la carte, j'ai découpé un rond dans une chute de papier et je l'ai utilisé comme masque pour appliquer de la couleur tout autour et aussi pour tamponner le texte. Puis, j'ai pris le négatif de ce masque pour pouvoir embosser en blanc just le milieu de la carte. Grace à la présence du texte sur cette carte, je peux la soumettre au défi de Jenny. Je crois que je deviens un peu pareusseuse pour faire d'une pierre 3 coups! :)
Et encore un petit mot pour vous informer que vous pouvez gagner des tampons de My Stamp Box sur le blog - il faut laisser un commentaire jusqu'au jeudi 6 mai! Bonne chance!

For the blue and yellow panel I used some watercolor paper that I embossed first and then added two Distress inks. Then I sprayed it with mix of water and Perfect Pearls for a nice shine. Thanks to this detail (which can hardly be seen on this picture) I can enter my card to Anne's challenge.
To make the middle part, I cut out a circle in a scrap paper and used it as a mask to add color all around and to stamp the text. Then I took the negative of that mask and covered the colored part and white embossed the middle circle. Thanks to the text stamp on that card, I can enter it to Jenny's challenge! That's the lazy daisy in me - make 3 challenges with one card! :)
And to finish, a little info spot: you can win some My Stamp Box stamps by entering a comment on the blog till Thursday 6th of May. Plus, there's a discount on all orders till May 31st! So go on, take your chances!

16 commentaires:

Kathy Martin a dit…

LOVELY card! Great job on the sketch and I love the butterflies! :)

Ayana Posadas a dit…

This is beautiful!

Anne Gaal a dit…

Hi, Agata! What a beautiful card! I love Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls together ... but it is so hard to capture in a photo! I know it looks amazing in real life!

I love the white circle with the tone-on-tone flourish design and your butterflies seem to shimmer as well. Thanks for participating in my challenge! :-)

Alice a dit…

love the masking you did! beautiful card as always!!

Lin a dit…

First Congratulations! So well deserved!
Love your take on this sketch; its colors are beautiful!

donna mikasa a dit…

So beautiful, Agata! I love the perfect masking and gorgeous colors, too!

Virginia L. a dit…

Stunning colors and design! You are so very productive-three challenges in one card!! Wow!

Falolé a dit…

Cela fait un moment que je ne suis pas repassé par là et je le regrette ! Que de magnifiques cartes !!!! elles sont presques trop belles !!

Jill a dit…

This is truly magnificent! Just breathtaking! You do amazing things with sketches, girl! Keep them coming!

NinaB a dit…

Simply beautiful, Agata. And congratulations for being the SRM April winner.

lizzaveta a dit…

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns)

whoistracy a dit…

Just stunning Agata! I love the color gradation and those butterflies.

dstandard a dit…

Gorgeous card! Fabulous color! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Ruby a dit…

Very pretty card! Love the colours you've used together and the way you've done the butterflies. I love reading your french too, I am trying to learn but think you need to live in a french speaking country to do it properly.

Jenny a dit…

Wow this is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE IT!! Thanks for playing!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Stamping Cafe a dit…

This is totally stunning, Agata! Love everything about this!